The Affordable Care Act(ACA) more commonly known as "Obama Care" requires most Americans to have some form of health insurance or face a tax penalty. It also may provide you and your family with a generous subsidy to purchase health insurance.
The law is complex and far-reaching, but you don't have to figure it out on your own. We can help. Not only will we help you comply with the law, but we will ensure you receive the most benefits allowed under the law. How? Through our Healthcare Evaluation process, we will:
• Estimate your eligibilty for the premium assistance credit
• Estimate the amount of your premium assistance credit
• Show you how the ACA "Obama Care" might affect your tax future
• Make sure you avoid tax penalties
• Explain the cost-sharing provisions of the ACA "Obama Care", which may reduce your out-of-pocket costs
Let us help you make sense of the new heathcare mandate.
Choose a link below for more information: